Ristrutturazione,Riqualificazione e Ampliamento
Presidi Ospedalieri di Busto Arsizio e Tradate
ARCO LAVORI S.C.C.
The project involves the functional restructuring of the hospitals of Busto Arsizio and Tradate.
In the Hospital of Busto Arsizio (Lot 1) the restructuring involves:
- second floor of the O.G.P. Pavilion: The distribution project of the plan is divided into three areas organized around the main access area: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nest / Neonatology and Childbirth;
- seventh floor of the Polygrave Pavilion: the intervention involves the restructuring of the entire floor for the insertion of the Cardiological recovery, Coronary Unit and Haemodynamic Service. The plan distribution project is divided into areas organized along the general distribution flows connected to the vertical ascent systems distinguished by beds / operators and visitors.
In the Hospital of Tradate (Lot 2) the renovation concerns the first, second and third floors of the Monoblock Pavilion:
- first floor: the portion affected by the restructuring consists of the redevelopment of the area for the construction of the new departmental short-term ward and for the plant adaptation to the current standards of environmental and residential comfort.
- second floor: the part of the plan affected by the restructuring is currently in operation and the restructuring intervention consists of the redevelopment of the area for the construction of Obstetrics and Gynecology Outpatients, PMA Outpatients and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- third floor: the restructuring involves a currently operational part of the plan and consists of the redevelopment of the area for the construction of the pediatric ward divided into First and Second Childhood with an area dedicated to Pediatrics Outpatients.
Service entirely carried out with BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING (BIM) system procedures.